top of page

Needing a new address?

If you are requesting an address for a structure/lot within a village, please contact the local village authority/council for your address.

If you are requesting an address for a new driveway that requires a culvert on a

county road only  please fill out a driveway permit here, otherwise continue reading and follow to the bottom of the page.

If you need assistance with locating your new address we do have (preffered method) lath and ribbon provided free of charge for new address locations only at the Courthouse at 100 E. Main St., McArthur, OH 45651 and can be picked up between 9:00-3:30 M-F.

Request Rural Address

Please take a moment to fill out the form.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page